Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shuffle up and deal!

So I'm set to take part in the Second Annual Marist College Poker Tournament on Wednesday night.

Now, I don't proclaim to be a great poker player (I had a semi-reoccurring poker night at my place a couple of years ago for some fellow co-workers until interest died out) but I can't stop watching the game!

Bravo's "Celebrity Poker Showdown."
"Poker After Dark" and the National Heads-Up Tournament on NBC.
The COUNTLESS poker tournaments (be it the WSOP, the US Poker championships or whatever) on ESPN.

I'll watch them all.

All that viewing, I'm hoping, will reap benefits tomorrow night. If nothing else, the $3 entry fee goes to Parkinson's research, so it's all for a good cause.

For more info, feel free to e-mail the organizers at MaristPoker07@gmail.com. Even though it's late, they'll still be happy to save you a seat at the table.

No comments: