Thursday, September 18, 2008

Out of "The (Starting) Block"

In less than four hours, my fav group of all-time, the New Kids On The Block, kick off their world tour in Toronto!The guys, seen here performing "Step By Step" on their Sept. 1st performance on NBC's "Today" show, will be playing to sold-out crowds first here in North America and then over in Europe.

A fan since I was a freshman in high school, I've already got my tickets for two shows next week ... and I'm working on a third concert for next month! (Surely you remember I saw them live for the first time back in May, when I met the guys!)

Stay tuned to "Sean's Space" for reports from next week's shows! Until them, I'll keep listening to the New Kids' first CD in 14 years, "The Block," and guess which of the new songs they'll play live!

No comments: