Monday, August 31, 2009

Chairman, schmairman

On her Twitter page just hours ago, Lacey Schwimmer posted this picture.

It's a publicity shot of the "Dancing With The Stars" hottie (formerly a "So You Think You Can Dance" hottie) posing with her newest "DWTS" partner, Mark Dacascos; you might know him as "the chairman" on the Food Network's wildly popular "Iron Chef." I don't wanna say that Lacey's just going through the motions when she's dancing with this guy, but seriously: Look at the look on her face. Does she look the least bit excited to be dancing with him? I think not. Heck, she even looked happier last autumn when she got teamed up with former *NSync-er Lance Bass. (Although, really, I think she was faking it there, too.)

But if ya want to see Lacey at her hottest, check out this pic from a couple years back:
Seriously ... how happy was Lacey to have met me after her first show on the "SYTYCD" tour? (Quite honestly, I just look for any occasion to show off this picture!) But c'mon, who makes a better pair: Lacey and me, or Lacey and "the chairman?" Exactly!

So good luck, Mark. Not only in the competition, but also in trying to make a better-looking pair than me and Lacey!

No comments: