Saturday, December 8, 2007

Say, "Hey!" to Clay for me

Now if you've been here at "Sean's Space" in the past week, you'll know I have a work assignment this evening and won't be able to go to Clay Aiken's show at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center.

Instead, I'll be at John Jay High School covering the Patriot Invitational, one of the largest high-school wrestling tournaments in the area. Good stuff and there should be a lot of action on the mats.


So here's where I need some help: If you're heading to tonight's Poughkeepsie show, feel free to e-mail me at journalsean@aol.com after the concert and share your thoughts! Snap some pics of the concert? E-mail them, too! Just please include your first name and hometown in the body of your e-mail.

Just like when I asked for fans' questions for Clay, I'll pick some of the best reviews and pics, and post them here at "Sean's Space," hopefully before I travel to Mohegan Sun on Sunday for Clay's next show, which I'll be reviewing. Again, please include your first name and hometown when you send your thoughts and pics so I can give you credit on the blog.


For those of you lucky enough to get into tonight's show, have a great time, enjoy the music and say, "Hey!" to Clay for me.

No comments: