Thursday, August 7, 2008

YOU can ask Kellie Pickler a question!

It's that time again: I'm opening up one of my celebrity interviews to "Sean's Space" readers!

Tomorrow afternoon (Aug. 8th), I'll be talking with former "American Idol" finalist Kellie Pickler for a story I'll be writing about the upcoming Hudson Valley Country Fest coming to Dutchess Stadium on Sept. 14th.

Just as I did before when I interviewed Clay Aiken, Bret Michaels, Taylor Hicks, Blake Lewis and most recently, the Jonas Brothers, I'm giving you a chance to ask Kellie a question when I talk to her!

Now, all you've got to do is e-mail your first name, your hometown and your question for Kellie to me at journalsean@aol.com by 12 p.m. tomorrow

I'll pick the best one (and only one) out of all the questions I receive and ask it to Kellie I speak to her. Then, I'll post her answer to your question right here at "Sean's Space."

Be creative! Ask the Kellie a question that no one else has ever asked her. Then, check back here to see if she answered your question!

No comments: