Wednesday, May 12, 2010

YOU can ask Adam Lambert a question!

We at the Poughkeepsie Journal are going to interview Adam Lambert, and we're letting his fans in on the action!

Fellow Journal reporter John Barry is working on setting up the phone interview with the "American Idol" runner-up, and I'm going to supply him with one question for Adam — one that I'm asking you, Adam's fans, to supply! (Adam is coming to town next month for the annual K-Fest concert.) Just as I did before when I interviewed the Jonas Brothers, "American Idol" champs David Cook and Taylor Hicks, "Idol" finalists Kellie Pickler, Clay Aiken and Blake Lewis, as well as "Celebrity Apprentice" star and Posion frontman Bret Michaels, I'm giving you a chance to ask Adam a question when we interview to him! It's my way of bringing fans closer to their favorite celebrities.

Now, all you've got to do is e-mail your first name, your hometown and your question for Adam to me at journalsean@aol.com by May 25. (Please do not post your questions in the comment section below, because they won't be read, published or counted!)

I'll pick the best one (and only one) out of all the questions I receive and ask it to Adam we speak to him. Then, I'll post his answer to your question right here at "Sean's Space."

Be creative! Ask the Adam a question that no one else has ever asked him. Then, check back here to see if he answered your question!

No comments: