Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fame, fame everywhere...

Dude, I can't get away from all the famous people!

Heading back from Madison Square Garden last Thursday night (24 hours after meeting Rachael Ray), I came across Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman, who was filming a scene for an upcoming movie in the middle of Grand Central Terminal.

Actually, I didn't run into Morgan himself, but when I got into GCT after taking the subway from Times Square, I saw all these gawking onlookers forming a pathway and my interest was heightened.

Turns out someone was filming his scene and the production crew needed room to move their equipment. Being inquisitive (read: nosy), I found out it was indeed Morgan Freeman.

As it turns out, I was at MSG covering former Marist College basketball star Jared Jordan, who's now vying for a spot on the New York Knicks' season-opening roster.

Here's the pic of Jared that I snapped outside the Knicks' locker room before the game, and that we used on the front page of the following day's Poughkeepsie Journal Sports section.

No comments: