Monday, June 23, 2008

"Idol" sweetheart Kellie Pickler coming our way

Kellie Pickler is the latest in an ever-growing line of "American Idol" finalists to play Dutchess County, headed to Dutchess Stadium on September 14th.

Part of the inaugural "Hudson Valley Country Fest," the "Idol" Season Five finalist will share a bill with Trace Adkins, Andy Griggs, Cowboy Crush and Sarah Johns at the Fishkill ballpark. (Click here to get all the info on the show)

Kellie has an unbelievable personal story, culminating in this dramatic performance of her hit, "I Wonder," at this Country Music Awards performance from last November.

Stay tuned to "Sean's Space" as I'm working on interviewing Kellie as the show nears.

As for Trace, he gained even more popularity this past winter as the winner of "The Celebrity Apprentice," just falling short of Donald Trump's grand prize.

Still, Trace made even more money for his charity, the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network, with the release of the "live" version of his hit, "You're Gonna Miss This" following the series finale."

Trace came off as the darling of the show, proving you could both raise a lot of money for charity, but be a nice guy in the process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Kellie Pickler!! I've been to 3 of her concerts this year. I've tried to meet her each time to give her a present I got for her, can you please help me get her present to her this time!! Good Luck with your interview, I'm so excited!

Laura Rosen
Larosen1982@yahoo.com