Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The JB have invaded BK

So as I was eating my plain hambuger (I'm a picky eater) at Burger King just now, it hit me: They're everywhere!

That's because smack dab in the middle of the King's (food) court sits one of these little things, alerting everyone that the Jonas Brothers are on tour this summer.

I've known this for months now, since the JB are headed to Bethel Woods to play the site of the original 1969 Woodstock festival in nearby Sullivan County on August 14th.

Just in case anyone else wasn't aware of this, they just need to look at the placemat that was under my burger wrapper:Yup! That's Kevin, Joe and Nick, quietly sitting on every tray in the place!

It's ironic timing, really, as I was on the phone with the Jonas Brothers' publicist yesterday about interviewing them next week for a story about their upcoming show. Hopefully before the day is out, I'll have more details about that.

Stay tuned...

No comments: