Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lacey, you take first place with me

Before "Dancing with the Stars," there was Albany's Times Union Center.

Yes, more than a year prior to teaming up with former *NSync-er Lass Bass here and took third place on this most recent season of "DWTS," dancing hottie Lacey Schwimmer shared a moment outside the Capital District arena, though it wasn't nearly as magical as the jaunt she and Lance seemed to have had here in Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.

No, long before "DWTS," Lacey was one of the finalists on "So You Think You Can Dance." While it's my GF's fav show, I'd just watch it for one reason: Lacey. So when I had the opportunity to take my GF to the "SYTYCD" tour stop in Albany, I had to take my chance: to both please my GF and (hopefully) meet Lacey.

So, needless to say, when we both met each other outside the arena last September, the sparks flew and the picture speaks for itself:Note Lacey's pouting lips in my picture, just the same as in the one with Lance? The difference: I actually like Lacey, whereas she was just a dance partner to him.

Fear not, though, Lacey. While the voters of "DWTS" might have given you third place, you'll always take the top spot with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hand off Lacey! He's mine! :-)