Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"If it's too loud, you're too old!"

That's a common line my colleague Pete Colaizzo likes to throw around when recalling his younger, concert-going days, but it will be true on August 17th at 7 p.m.

That's when Good Charlotte, Boys Like Girls and Metro Station head to the Mid-Hudson Civic Center here in Poughkeepsie.

I actually caught part of Metro Station's set at last week's Z-Village leading up to the Zootopia concert at the Meadowlands. They were more or less background music for me as I was doing other stuff, but let me tell you: they were loud!

Metro Station (featuring Miley Cyrus' brother, Trace, on vocals and guitar) will also be playing at KFEST this Saturday along with, among others, Blake Lewis.

Tickets for the Aug. 17th show are $26 each and they're all general admission. For all the information on the show, including ticket info, click here.

No comments: