Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Barry is the Man(ilow)!

Just got back from the Izod Center, where music superstar Barry Manilow, the greatest showman of this or any other generation, rocked the house again!


I say "again" because his "An Evening of Music and Passion" show was the second time I'd seen Barry at the Meadowlands; we'd seen his farewell tour there on Sept. 30, 2004. And of the 10 times I've now seen Barry throughout the East Coast (from Connecticut to Tampa) this one ranks up there was one of the tops!

Honestly, there's soooo much to tell and I'm soooo tired, so I'm going to give you the rundown on Tuesday (likely after 12 p.m.), so be sure to come back.

PS: For those of you like Janice and others who were kind enough to e-mail me pics of Saturday's Clay Aiken concert here in Poughkeepsie, thanks! I'll get some of them up here on "Sean's Space" soon ... hopefully Tuesday.

No comments: