Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Poughkeepsie pics taken by fans of Clay Aiken

Following Saturday night's show at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center here in Poughkeepsie, I asked fans to e-mail me some of their pics of the Clay Aiken performance to share with other fans here on "Sean's Space."

Several of you helped out and responded, so...

...here we go...

Kendra was nice enough to send in a few pics of Clay, including this one.

Want more?

Janice from Hopewell Junction, who was a big help when I interviewed, met and wrote about former "American Idol" champ Taylor Hicks back over the summer, came through again.

Here's one of several pics Janice passed along to share with fans.

But we're not done yet...

Becky also sent me a few pics but I'm having bit of a problem downloading them. Fear not, Becky! I'll get at least one of them up here on "Sean's Space" eventually!

Another big thanks goes out from me to Kendra, Janice and Becky! If you have pics from Clay's Dec. 8th show you want to share, e-mail me at journalsean@aol.com and I'll do my best to get them up on "Sean's Space."

No comments: