Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I celebrate two seasons: the Christmas season and the baseball season. When one ends, the other begins for me.

Sometimes, though, I need a little something to bridge the gap between late December and spring training, and that stopgap is here as I happily announce: The Girl Scout cookies have arrived!


A BIG thanks to Julia D. for helping me fill my GS cookie fix!

Particularly now that I'm fighting off a cold, there's nothing better than the peanut buttery goodness of a Tagalong or the oatmeal-y yumminess of a Do-Si-Do to soothe me. (Tagalongs and Do-Si-Dos are the only flavors I like, btw)

Sure, it's nice to know that my $3.50/box goes for helping teach friendship and teamwork and blah, blah, blah ... but for me, it's all about the cookies! :)

No comments: