Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The wait is almost over!

Following months off due to the writers' strike, we're just a day away from the return of one of my fav TV shows, "The Office."

While I've enjoyed watching "American Idol" (when I can catch it) and discovering the Discovery Channel (ever watched "Deadliest Catch" or "Mythbusters"?), I've been waiting seemingly forever for the return of Pam (my fav) and Jim and Dwight and, of course, Michael Scott.

For me, the best part about "The Office" is that it's funny 'cause it's true. Everyone works with people Dwight or Michael. The type of people are the same; only the names change.

I watched last week's mini-marathon of four straight episodes, including the ever-present plugs by John Krasinski (you might know him as Jim Halpert) for his new movie, "Leatherheads," which my GF saw and said is very good. All those two hours last week did was make me yearn for tomorrow night's return.

Around 9 p.m. Thursday, I'll be looking forward to that soothing phrase that will make my world right: "Dunder-Miflin, this is Pam..."

No comments: