Friday, March 13, 2009

New Kids in new places

On a shorter spring spurt of their world tour, my fav group of all-time, the New Kids On The Block, are hitting some of the U.S. cities they didn't reach the first time around last autumn.
My old boss, now an bigwig down in Fort Myers, Fla., just told me his newspaper sent a photographer to last night's concert in his town. (They even spoke to Jordan Knight for a story that ran last week.)

Do my buddy a favor and click here for a photo gallery from last night's Fort Myers show. He'll appreciate it.

Looking to see if Jordan and the rest of the guys are coming to a town near you over the next month? Click here for the rest of the guys' spring slate. And, of course ... you've heard I met the New Kids last spring, right??? (No, seriously! Check it out.)

No comments: