Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On the road again

Just over 24 hours after learning of the dates, I'm scrambling to figure out which of the New Kids On The Block's summer tour shows I can get to.

The guys announced a bunch of "Full Service" tour stops yesterday, with only three within two hours or so from home. Hence, between work commitments and possible work commitments, I'm sitting here trying to plot out my whole summer before the tickets go on sale later this week. You might remember I was able to catch all three local New Kids concerts when the guys went on tour the first time last autumn for the first time in 14 years. Thus, I can't be shut out this time around, though taking in all three shows this summer might be difficult.

And surely you've heard I met the New Kids last May, right? In fact, that incredible meeting yielded these awesome Christmas cards sent out last winter!

No comments: