Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Getting Wreck-ed tomorrow night

Even though I've only really listened to their hit "Leave the Pieces," which I love, I'm still looking forward to seeing The Wreckers at the Dutchess County Fair tomorrow night.

That's Michelle Branch (left) and a brunette Jessica Harp

Admittedly, I bought their debut release "Stand Still, Look Pretty" like two months ago from the CD club (yeah, I didn't pay full price) but I haven't really listened to much more than "Take the Pieces."

Still, I'm looking forward to getting my fill of country girl music tomorrow night.

Can't get enough of Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp? Their tour starts on Sunday in Kansas City. Want more info? Click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The song title is "Leave the Pieces", and I got home about 45 minutes ago from the Dutchess County Fair concert.

Anonymous said...

I saw the show last night too! Did Michelle always have a southern accent?